Do you require further information or wish to learn more about our areas of law?Contact us
Labor law in the age of digitalization
Traditional labor law deals with the legal relations between employees and employers. It covers different types of employment relationships, sets statutory regulations for appropriate remuneration of work, protection against dismissal, working hours and much more.
- How can data protection in the company be ensured?
- How can the entrepreneur protect his own data and those of his employees?
- What about business and trade secrets?
- How can such sensitive information be protected against whistleblowing?
- How can it be prevented that qualified employees, after dismissal, carry their accumulated skills and knowledge directly to the business competition?
How we help you
We – LHR – Law Firm for Brands, Media, Reputation – are a law firm specialized in the field of intellectual property rights with a special focus on data protection in working life.
We answer all questions about the GDPR and the German Data Protection Act (BDSG). We advise companies on the subject of whistleblowing and develop protection strategies. We discuss whether non-competition clauses help you to prevent business competition from departing employees.
Our clients are entrepreneurs of modern companies from a wide range of sectors. We support them in the analysis of relevant data processing processes, in the formulation of data protection regulations and in the enforcement of their rights. Together we develop a data protection strategy that is individually adapted to the needs of our clients.
We can look back on many years of experience in the field of intellectual property rights – and especially in data protection law. We enforce the rights of our clients and stand by them as a reliable partner.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Our services in labor law & know-how protection
- Advice on the subject of whistleblowing
- Advice on non-compete obligations
- Protection of intellectual property rights and operational know-how
- Protection of trade secrets