Do you require further information or wish to learn more about our areas of law?Contact us
Data protection – an explosive topic more than ever
Data protection is an explosive trend topic – for good reasons. Data protection law serves every individual by protecting him or her from having his or her personal rights infringed by the handling of personal data. In connection with data processing operations, the individual is thus protected.
Data is nowadays processed in an unprecedented quantity, with and without the consent and knowledge of the individual, legally and illegally. Data protection law regulates the lawfulness of data processing.
A current topic is the EU general data protection regulation (GDPR). Although the GDPR came into force on 25.05.2016, the GDPR has only been applicable since 25.05.2018. In other words, the basic data protection regulation applies since 25.05.2018.
We will help you with questions about data protection and are available to assist you.
Top of the page
Our services in data protection law
- Advice on the new EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO) (valid from May 2018)
- Advice on the new ePrivacy Regulation (expected to apply from 2019)
- Implementation of data protection due diligence audits
- Providing of an EU representative pursuant to Art. 27 DSGVO (GDPR)
- Legal advice on all aspects of e-mail marketing
- Protection against warnings and injunctions
- Reputation management
- create data protection clarifications for the contracts with your customers