Do you require further information or wish to learn more about our areas of law?Contact us
Consultation with sports agents and sports managers
The legal representation of top athletes will generally also lead to the contact with their agents and sports managers.
In terms of an integrated service, we also offer thorough consultation in this area with the goal of providing a maximum of efficiency.
LHR – attorneys for sports
Sports law is an area of primary focus for LHR – Brands, Media, Reputation. We are experts in sports law and a leading address for legal questions involving sports law. We also actively position ourselves in the field of sports outside of our work for the law firm. For example, we are sponsors for the 69th Blue Monday Lounge. The event for successful and lasting business has been the largest economic and media platform in Germany since 2001.
The topic on March 20, 2017 was: “National and international sports sponsoring”
Attorneys protect your good reputation and obtain compensation for damages
Companies and individuals can effectively fight back against libel and violations of individual rights and demand compensation for damages. By using appropriate means, you actively protect yourself and
- prevent the continued unlawful infringement on your rights,
- will be compensated for damages incurred,
- show that you can defend yourself against future attacks.
The injuring party is not only liable for the attorney fees but will generally also have to pay an appropriate compensation.
- LHR protects athletes, managers & functionaries against attacks upon their individual rights
- LHR defends your claims following legal violations
- LHR locates the guilty parties and confronts them with the consequences of their actions both in judicial and extra-judicial proceedings
- LHR ensures that there is a suitable compensation
Dr. Niklas Haberkamm, LLM oec., the founder of the firm and partner: “Protect the good reputation of your business on the internet. It is a precious asset that must be appropriately maintained and protected in equal measure.”
Contact us by email or telephone!